Ever since I can remember I have been drawn to beauty. I am a native Oregonian artist who has found my creative passion most fitting in makeup and hair design.I have lived in Austin Texas, Gisborne New Zealand, Atlanta Georgia, Tampa Florida and have visited many other wonderful places. All of these places have helped cultivate and give inspiration into my craft. My life’s passion is to create more vivid expressions of beauty and pass it on to you. Using my technique of style, I want to create your personal vision of loveliness, in the art of hair and makeup design.
What sets me apart from other hair and makeup artists is the experience that you will receive. Just like you choose an experienced photographer to ensure that the light is just right, I pay extra attention to the details of you hair and makeup design. In my ten years of wedding experience, with ten years of satisfied brides, these are the things that I have found to be important details that make you look your best and set me apart as an expert bridal stylist:
- Training in classic French hairstyling techniques
- Staying current and researching bridal trends
- My training in color can be helpful with color coordinating your bridal colors to compliment your hair and makeup in the most flattering way
- Using only the highest quality foundations to offer the most flaweless, and natuaral coverage to ensure great wedding photography
- I have the trained eye to notice face and dress shape to best compliment the movement of the bridal hairstyle helping to create the most beautiful and ideal visual for your bridal silhouette.
This color matching and visualizing also translates throughout the entire wedding party where I can help to use your bridesmaid hairstyles and makeup applications to compliment your bridal look. These details while seemingly small can have such an impressive impact. They will make you shine and allow everything to come together perfectly, just how you imagined it.